Sterile Manufacturing Vessel
preparation Vessel is made as per WHO & USFDA standards to manufacture sterile solutions. This is a completely closed vessel with agitator mounted on top dome. This vessel available with different accessories for different applications i.e. standard stirrer/magnetic stirrer as required by the customers.
Features of Abster Equipment Jacketed Vessel
- Design as per ASME code.
- No stagnant point, internal surfaces are 0.28 Ra finish.
- All contact parts/surfaces made out of SS 316/SS 316L quality.
- Electro polished from inside.
- The vessel will be jacketed, insulated and cladded by SS 304 sheet.
- Spray ball for CIP/SIP system.
- Flush bottom valve.
- Steam/Electrical heating.
- If required, Load cell/capacitance type level indicator will be provided to measure the volume inside the tank.